26.09.2010



How could you be so Dr. Evil, you bringin' out a side of me that I dont know...
I decided we weren't gon' speak so why we up 3 A.M. on the phone ?
Why does he be so mad at me ? I dont know, he's hot and cold.
I won't stop, won't mess my groove up 'cause I already know how this thing go
you run and tell your friends that you're leaving me.

They say that they don't see what you see in me
You wait a couple months then you gonna see
You'll never find nobody better than me !

They don't know what we been through, they don't know 'bout me and you.
So I got something new to see and you just gonna keep hatin' me ..
we will just gonna be enemies - I won't believe ..
You could just leave it wrong and I just can't make it right.

how could you be so heartless ?


The Fray - heartless.mp3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen